Water Sports for all ages!
- Learn from the pioneer and 6x World Wakeboard Champion
- Over 21 years of coaching experience
- Professional and safe instructions
- One-on-one and/or group coaching
- For all ages and riding levels (from beginner to professional)
- Trains top pro riders on the Pro Tour
- Operates year round
- Two adjoining 4,000-foot long spring feed lakes
- Premium wakeboard and wakesurf boats
- Complete riding gear and equipment provided
- Fully furnished house for overnight or extended stay
- Equipped with gym, bbq, fire pit, hammocks, wifi, hot tubs(for overnight stay guests).
- Train stations and airports nearby
- Restaurants, grocery stores, malls, banks, gasoline stations, drug stores and movie theaters located within 5-mile radius
- Serving clients from all over the world
2018 Nautique G23 – Premium Boat (Wake surf/Pro Wakeboard)
Nautique 210 – Regular Boat (Intermediate to Advance Wakeboard)
Sport Nautique – Regular Boat (Beginner to Intermediate Wakeboard/Ski/Tubing/Kneeboard/Hydrofoil)
*Tower and Boom
Nautique 206 – Regular Ski boat (Beginner to Intermediate Wakeboard/Ski/Tubing/Kneeboard/Hydrofoil)
*Tower and Boom*
In 1990, Dean started his professional water-sports career at Sea World in Orlando, Florida. He became one of the top athletes by 1992 and earned the title of “Mr. Everything”. The following year he started his pro wakeboard career. He won the World Championship in 1993 and reigned as one of the world’s best into the millenium. As part of the Hyperlite family, he had his own signature boards including the Lavelle and the Latitude. With his experience and knowledge of wakeboarding, he began coaching around the world and eventually started his own wakeboard and waterski school, L.T.S., in 2000. This is when he focused his energy and devoted himself to be the best coach he could be.